LIST TEN PEOPLE, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT YOU WOULD INVITE TO DINNER. INCLUDE THE DINNER MENU.
1. KELLY RAE ROBERTS; artist, author. Fantastically gifted artist and inspiring author. You can see from her writing that she is also incredibly giving. I would love to have a conversation with her about art and what’s possible!
2. Jane Davenport; Author, Artist. For one thing, it would be a dream come true to have several artists that I admire at the same table! Jane has a great style, her paintings are beautiful-fantastic! and she teaches! (like Kelly Rae Roberts, she doesn’t ‘sit on her secrets’) but she step by step shows you how to do what she does, in your own style. She seems like a lovely person and one that would be awesome to listen to!
3. Alice Sebold, Author. Alice Sebold is a fantastic author and it would be amazing to listen to her and ask her questions. She is feisty, sarcastic, at times: angry and just intriguing.
4. Augusten Burroughs; Author. His story is crazy and hilarious, sad and unbelievable! His writing is the same. To have Alice Sebold and Augusten at my dinner table, it may be too much!
5. Virginia Woolf, Author.
It’s Virginia Woolf…nuff said!
6. Jim Parsons/ Dr. Sheldon Cooper: (The Big Bang Theory) To provide some more humor and he’s just a fascinating person to boot!
7. My husband, Frank-so that I could make his dream come true by letting him have dinner with the next guest on the list.
8. Bruce Lee: He was super intelligent, spiritual, talented and so far ahead of his time…and it would be awesome for me to see Frank get to meet and speak to him.
9. My Daughter, Megan: She is my best friend & we laugh like nobody’s business; and so I could make a dream come true for her by inviting the next guest on the list.
10. Mischa Collins (Castiel from Supernatural): Above all he is intelligent, funny, mysterious, odd, unique and my daughter absolutely loves him. It would be so great for me to see her face meeting him and to know I arranged it would be a great gift.
Great! Now I am hungry for a big fat dinner at 9 a.m.